HVAC Maintenance Plan In Solon, Maple Heights, Parma, OH, And Surrounding Areas
V.I.P. Club Yearly Maintenance Agreement
Includes 10% Discount on HVAC Repairs, Parts & Labor
Precision Tune-up Procedures Include
Please Fill Out The Form Below For Maintenance Plan
Terms of Enrollment
This is a planned maintenance agreement provided to you by Air Quality Control Heating and Cooling LLC. Annual maintenance is a condition of your manufacturer’s warranty. You will see the benefits far outweigh the investment of this proactive service. You will be invited to renew your enrollment on the expiration date of this agreement. Your Maintenance Technician can answer any questions you may have during his visits. One major repair discount can more than pay for this valuable program. THANK YOU!
Terms and Conditions
By selecting services included in Air Quality Control Heating and Cooling, LLC’s Yearly Maintenance Agreement the homeowner (customer) agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- All Agreements are subject to Air Quality Control Heating and Cooling, LLC’s inspection and approval of the customer’s heating and/or air conditioning equipment as suitable for inclusion under this agreement.
- The effective period of this Agreement shall be for terms of the Investment’s years commencing from the 1″ of the month of the date of subscription (must be paid in full).
- This Agreement will automatically renew at the end of the Terms of Investment years at the current rate. You must call the office to cancel.
- Customers must call to schedule their semi-annual service.
- This Agreement covers (1) heating and/or air conditioning system, if there are multiple systems at the property, the customer must specify what system is being covered at the beginning of the effective period.
- This Agreement covers only the repair and replacement of parts that result from the normal operation of the heating/air conditioning equipment during the effective period of the Agreement. Any person, other than an Air Quality Control Heating and Cooling, LLC’s employee rendering repairs or adjustments to the equipment, during the effective period, will void this Agreement.
- The Agreement does not cover water leaks, condensate clo6s, water damage, or damage caused by condensate leaks or excessive dampness at the customer’s property.
- Air Quality Control Heating and Cooling, LLC shall not be liable for failure or delay to provide the service called for in this Agreement if such failure or delay results from:
- Strikes or other labor disturbances including war
- Fire, flood, lightning, and all other acts of God
- Frozen pipes
- Supplier’s delay or inability to supply parts
- Government laws or regulations
- Failure of or complications caused by the customer’s supply of electricity, water, or fuel
- Improperly set thermostat
- Finding manual switches in the “Off” position
- Inability to gain access
- Vandalism, abuse, or tampering with equipment
- Obsolete parts
- Air Quality Control Heating and Cooling, LLC shall also not be liable under this Agreement for the customer’s failure to use ordinary care in the operation of the heating/air conditioning equipment, including but not limited to the failure to keep water in boiler or failure to turn on main switch, blown fuses or circuit breakers or any other cause unrelated to normal operation of the equipment or which may affect Air Quality Control Heating and Cooling, LLC’s ability to fulfill its obligations under the terms of this Agreement.
- If, when due to age, condition, or obsolescence, it is no longer practical to continue servicing the customer’s equipment, Air Quality Control Heating and Cooling, LLC reserves the right to rescind this Agreement, or modernize said equipment, with the customer’s approval and at the customer’s expense, which will continue this Agreement.
- Air Quality Control Heating and Cooling, LLC’s liability under this Agreement is limited to the services specified. Air Quality Control Heating and Cooling, LLC shall not be liable for any consequential damages in any way arising out of the performance or non-performance under this Agreement. This Agreement does not guarantee your equipment will fail.
- *Parts, equipment, and/or labor not included under this Agreement will be charged to the customer at prevailing rates. Including but not limited to humidifiers, flue devices, electronic air cleaners, heat distributing units, boilers, and jackets on hot water units or heat exchangers and jackets on warm air units, combustion chambers and chimneys, water heater tanks, domestic hot water coil and tempering values, water maker, heat transfer coil, zone valves, ductwork, fuel lines, oil tanks, heat exchangers flow control valve or motorized zone dampers, condenser, condenser coil, compressor, evaporator coil, condensate pump/line, primary and or emergency drain pan(s), accumulator and/or filter drier replacement. Customer’s refusal of needed repairs will void this Agreement.
- This Agreement is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Air Quality Control Heating and Cooling, LLC may decline service if conditions present a risk of harm to our technicians.
- Air Quality Control Heating and Cooling, LLC reserves the right to terminate this Agreement should the customer fail to provide a sage and reasonably clean area in which to work.
- Any customer with a Tune-up Only coverage shall be charged service call costs at the prevailing rate for labor and materials.